We are looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant that is incredibly energetic, versatile, and reliable to work closely with our CEO in a variety of capacities including business, operations, and client services. The right candidate will be highly organized, detail oriented, anticipatory, and be able to pivot quickly between tasks while keeping the CEO on track for meetings, deadlines, and projects.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with the CEO to provide top-notch administrative assistance and the best support possible
• Assist with ad hoc business projects/tasks and errands
• Some flexibility to work outside of business hours
• Flexibility to travel when required
• Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
• Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
• Strong problem-solving, decision making, and multitasking skills
• Agile with the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice
• Maintain a schedule of all meetings, projects, and activities in the CEO’s schedule and help with reminders
• Manage calendar and emails in CEO’s inbox
• Maintain contact databases, confidential files, and systems
• Book travel arrangements and manage all travel plans and logistics
• Organize and coordinate meetings and events
• Assist with social media posts on platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
• Assist with marketing projects and initiatives
• Answer phones and inquiries as well as greet all clients and guests
• Handle all incoming mail and deliveries
• Oversee office operations and general upkeep including managing office equipment and supplies as well as procurement of food-supply, kitchen maintenance, and inventory control
• Manage company off-site storage
• Balance monthly budget and expenses with detailed reporting
• Assist with bookkeeping duties
• Ensure that all projects are on schedule
• Plan and organize company and client events as well as off-site seminars
• Assist with client communications, presentations, and mailings including gifts
• Review, update and maintain company policies and procedures
• Assist with onboarding new hires and training
• Prepare, edit, and finalize professional and confidential documents including, but not limited to, proposals, contracts, billings, confirmation letters, introduction letters, and thank you letters
• Liaise with high-profile clientele and assist with excellent client service
• Liaise at all levels of the organization to ensure priorities are met maintaining professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials while exercising discretion
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, team members, and vendors
• Be able to execute all tasks asked of, or if not able to, then the ability to help assist with finding someone who can do the job to the highest standard
• Be part of a successful and fast-growing company in a collaborative, inclusive, and diverse environment
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (preferred)
• Outstanding work ethic, initiative, and motivation.
• Exceptional time management and problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize work effectively while balancing multiple demands, tasks, projects, meeting deadlines, and requests within a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent client service skills
• Strategic thinker consistently demonstrating clear and concise written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
• Ability to travel
• Punctual & dependable; flexible and adaptable
• Friendly and outgoing personality
• Tremendous attention to detail and highly organized. We are looking for someone who takes extreme pride in having everything completely buttoned up.
• Must be able to work independently and as a team player
• Empathy and great active listening skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and major social media platforms
• Competitive compensation
• Paid time off
• Retirement plan
• Medical Insurance benefit
• Complementary snacks and drinks provided daily
• A fun and friendly team of colleagues
• Bettendorf, IA
• Sarasota, FL
Passage Global Capital Management is an “Equal Opportunity Employer” and nothing in this posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.