Cryptocurrency Research Analyst
We are looking for someone who has the relevant digital asset experience to join our fast-growing company. You will work with a closely-knit team of experienced investment and quant professionals. You will play a central role in helping us on the development and management of the new risk-managed cryptocurrency strategy.
- Provide research reports on crypto-assets and protocols in a structured format
- Maintain a high-quality standard while working in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborate with the team to support the cryptocurrency portfolio and provide feedback on reports
- Gain a deep understanding of various relevant aspects of the crypto industry including technology, legal, regulatory, economic, and protocol background details
- Proactively identifying new investment opportunities (token investments and blockchain)
- Provide broad and deep coverage of the crypto asset market and help communicate the risks, opportunities, and developments in that space to our team and audience of investors.
- Obtained or pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Financial Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or related field with minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3; Advanced degree is a plus
- Previous experience in the crypto industry especially in research, trading, and/ or mining.
- Strong Interest in, and passion for, the crypto industry
- Understanding of various aspects of protocols, networks, and assets
- Obsession with blockchain/cryptocurrencies and emerging technologies
- Good understanding of crypto-economics
- Comfortable with complexity and insatiably curious
- Strong programming skills
- Outstanding work ethic, initiative, and motivation
- Strong communication skills
- Problem Solver
The company has offices in Bettendorf, IA and Sarasota, FL
Passage Global Capital Management is an “Equal Opportunity Employer” and nothing in this posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.